We're proud to offer this premium cable lock from OnGuard because you get max quality at a super good price! This is our most serious cable (so far) for securing your bike and MotoTote.
OnGuard's X2P Technology means that they permanently forge this heavy steel cable to the Double Bolt Lock for ultimate pull resistance. The cable is heavy-duty steel, 6 feet long (185cm) by 20 millimeter diameter - That's over three quarters of an inch thick!! The cable is also extra flexible. The lock body and cable are coated with rubber and vinyl to prevent scratching of your bike finishes, fairings and of course, the MotoTote.
Includes a total of FIVE keys one of which has a cool little flashlight on it!
Security Rating: 46
Lock Series: Akita
For Powersports: Yes
Additional Features: 5 laser cut keys (1 micro-light and 4 extra grip keys) Micro-light key projects a bright white beam
This cable lock is part of OnGuard's Akita line of cable locks which offer the following features:
- Security Rating: 46
- Lock Series: Akita
- Technology: X2P
- For Powersports: Yes
- Additional Features: 5 laser cut keys (1 micro-light and 4 extra grip keys) Micro-light key projects a bright white beam
- Extra flexible steel cables for ease of use.
- Vinyl coatings protect paint and finishes.
- Lock heads are permanently forged to cable ends.
- X2P Double Bolt key lock for ultimate pull resistance.
- Z-Cylinder is bump-proof and resists picking, pulling or drilling.
- Attached Velcro straps help contain cable during transport.
- New double rubber coated lock head cover protects paint and finishes.
- Dust covers protect lock internals against the elements.