For sport bikes of up to 600 lbs. with rear tire widths of up to 8.50 inches.The MTX Sport is the latest generation of the MotoTote Sport carrier for sport bikes. This MTX version of the Sport is the result of years of customer feedback. Nobody comes close to MotoTote on design and advanced manufacturing. You'll be glad you chose MotoTote.
Everything is Included: MotoTote carriers come with everything you need to haul your bike except for tie downs.
- Loading ramp is included - This is a separate track that you will use to roll the bike up onto the MotoTote.
- Zero-Wobble hitch bolt is included - The Zero-Wobble bolt eliminates rocking at the hitch. If your MotoTote is rocking then there is an installation problem so please contact us so we can help you resolve the issue.
Please see below for additional Items You May or May Not Need...
In addition to standard MotoTote features, such as easy one-time assembly with minimal tools, reversible (left or right) assembly and Zero-Wobble attachment to hitch, the MTX Sport comes with these new features:
- Clearance for fairings - Designed to pamper low-slung bikes with fairings. There are no sharp edges to scratch or gouge fairings. The tail end of the tire track is rounded and tapered so that fairings are not damaged if high-centering occurs during loading.
- Tire track - Advanced formed tube and wire construction provides good traction for loading and tire stick to keep the bike in place during transport.
- Modular design and assembly - Assemble according to your needs: Left or right loading, wheel base, etc.
- Premium grade hardware - Bolts are grade 8 capscrews with nyloc nuts.
- Aviation inspired beam structure - The Moto-Tote MTX carriers are built on the MTX Platform which is a large diameter tube beam that provides structural support for all critical components of the motorcycle carrier. Everything is bolted to this platform: Tie-down arms, tire track, wheel chock assembly, etc. This construction provides superior strength and structural integrity.
- Adjustable for wheelbases of up to 65 inches (most sport bikes are around 57 inches).
- Adjustable for distance from bumper - Put it as close to the bumper as you need to or further out if you need extra clearance for a spare tire on the rear of your vehicle.
- Easy loading - Your bike stays upright during loading until tie-downs can be attached. This saves you from trying to hold the bike up while fumbling with tie-downs.
- Powder-coated - Black textured polyester finish or weather resistance.
- Stronger but lighter - Thanks to superior design for structural efficiency.
- Versatility - The MTX Sport is built on the exclusive MTX Platform which is designed to accommodate interchangeable attachments