The m3 is the latest generation of our best selling motorcycle carrier for dirt bikes and scooters weighing up to 500 lbs. Can also be used for light street bikes with rear tire width of 6 inches or less.
Everything is Included: MotoTote carriers come with everything you need to haul your bike except for tie downs.
- Loading ramp is included - This is a separate track that you will use to roll the bike up onto the MotoTote.
- Zero-Wobble hitch bolt is included - The Zero-Wobble bolt eliminates rocking at the hitch. If your MotoTote is rocking then there is an installation problem so please contact us for help.
Please see below for additional Items You May or May Not Need...
In addition to standard MotoTote features, such as easy one-time assembly with minimal tools and reverse (left or right) assembly and Zero-Wobble attachment to hitch, the MTX m3 comes with these new features:
- Loading ramp is included - Advanced formed tube and wire construction makes it light but extremely strong
- Modular design and assembly
- Premium grade hardware - Bolts are grade 8 capscrews with nyloc nuts
- Aircraft inspired beam structure
The MotoTote MTX carriers are built on the MTX Platform which is a large diameter tube beam that provides structural support for all critical components of the motorcycle carrier. Everything is bolted to this platform: Tie-down arms, tire track, wheel chock assembly, etc. This construction provides superior strength and structural integrity.
- Adjustable for wheelbases of 48 to 65 inches. During assembly, the wheel chock can be positioned forward or rearward to perfectly accommodate the size of your bike.
- Adjustable for a wide range of tire sizes - From small scooter to large dirt bike. In addition to the forward/rearward positioning of the wheel chock, it can also be adjusted for front tire diameter.
- Adjustable for distance from bumper - Put it as close to the bumper as you need to or further out if you have a spare tire on the rear of your vehicle.
- Your bike stays upright during loading until tie-downs can be attached. This saves you from trying to hold the bike up while fumbling with tie-downs.
- Black polyester powder-coat finish for weather resistance.
- Superior design makes it stronger but lighter
- Versatility - The MTX m3 is built on the exclusive MTX Platform which is designed to accommodate interchangeable attachments